• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Shells shells shells!

53HRA

Hi :)

aij29 - One of the unpainted shells is an astra 200mm and the other is a lotus 200mm if there any good for a drifter? and yeah,the bmws are also 200mm :good:

daivik - no shells for a trophy sorry.

Simon burrows - No emaxx shells sorry and no rustler shells either.

Lingham -

Hi :)

aij29 - One of the unpainted shells is an astra 200mm and the other is a lotus 200mm if there any good for a drifter? and yeah,the bmws are also 200mm :good:

Lingham -

snailcove - No savvy shells sorry mate.

Lingham - theres quite a few 190mm shells(all used though) let me know which one your after,and i'll let you know if ive got it for sale still...

4358mark - no shells to fit a lighting buggy sorry mate.

Chris2010 - no 260mm W/B shells mate.

pie69 - its the BTCC Astra mate,hpi,brand new complete with decals and window masks etc.Offers?

:)

Hi smile.gif

aij29 - One of the unpainted shells is an astra 200mm and the other is a lotus 200mm if there any good for a drifter? and yeah,the bmws are also 200mm good.gif

Lingham -

Gibzy - That shell sold last night to a guy in Bulguim on here ;)

Simon - nothing to fit an Emaxx at the moment mate...

Gutting. :o

Let me know if you have any other shell that will fit the e savage

Gibzy

No probs mate.

Update....more HPI chevy and Lotus shells (please note they are now un-bagged,as i needed to check there contents)

All shells come complete with decals,wings,fittings,window masks etc.

IMG_0485.jpg

As pictured in the backgroud(couple of BMW M3 GT,Vauxhall Astra more chevy + lotus shells) are still for sale as well :good: along with some of the used ones on the other pages.

Please reply or pm and let me know which shell you need and i'll see if ive still got them left :good:

aryt bud dont supose you've got a super clod buster shell or 1 that would fit it.

Just finished building it and the frst run it went on controls jammed and went right off a 6ft wall.guted.

cheers ali

Edited by 20ali10

One Prepainted MT2 shell sold and the other is pending payment sorry madmacca08 ;)

Dubboy - i havn't got anything to fit directly one,but the tourer 20mmm unpainted shells will go on the Thunder Tiger ts4n? :) As for the HB cyclone,the used 190mm tourer shells will fit.Let me know if you need any of them,and i'll sort you a price :good:

:helpsmilie:Hi Don't suppose you would have anything that would fit an Ofna/hobao pirate 10 (is early model but later pirate 2 shell should fit) or any thing that might fit?

Don't know if it will help but here are the dimensions of car,

length 360mm, width of chassis 170mm, wheel base(center of wheel shafts) 270mm, width of wheels 240mm (engine is on left fuel tank on right!) ANYTHING that might fit, I think it originally had truck (pickup) type shell

Many thanks

fraggs

Edited by fraggs