• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bye all

2008paul

The cops come today and take all the computers, something about donloads. So, they said if they find any thing I can get done. So good luck to every one and after today may not be on here any more. Bye and good luck all!!!! Also bin in hospital and only got home not long ago. As I tried to kill myself over this.

if your realy feeling down atm, take a break from everything, turn everything electrical off (that can comunicate) just for a day, no mobile, phone, internet .... then calm yourself down and just take a day of relaxation... then pick yourself up and build your life back up from there..... :)

also, think of the people and the communities that will miss you... this forum being one of them...

Edited by kwik-kid

You can't get arrested for downloading music/films whatever, at most it could amount to a civil prosecution (a.k.a. being sued).

According to the original post, he wasn't arrested.Nor did he give any reference to been arrested. All he said was "get done", this could mean anything from a fine to prosecution.

Lee.

Edited by m3lyc

IMO: If the police were to seize computerS see his original post, I would say they would take all computers since whatever has been downloaded, has been downloaded on that IP address, doubt they know which pc.

The cops come today and take all the computers, something about donloads. So, they said if they find any thing I can get done. So good luck to every one and after today may not be on here any more. Bye and good luck all!!!! Also bin in hospital and only got home not long ago. As I tried to kill myself over this.

He made the post before they came.

Edit: Damn, i was wrong :P

Edited by nitroracerdan