• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thetford Forest Bash - Cambridgeshire/Norfolk

willb

Danny, come Down to waxham for the 26th got a beach bash organised, will be epic :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I can't wait for a mass bash to be honest, it'll be good to see some new faces.. I do like a bit of sand, you can get a bit lairy and no do too much damage..

• 1 month later...

Anyone have their bashers running? I've got parts coming for a few of mine, hopefully I can get my Nitro Rusty up and running before 2014. My New Year resolution is to get some of my trucks fixed. 

I had a look today but don't think you can make one suitable for Thetford. The Baja is under way though and I'll order some new lipos in the new year once I know what I have left after Christmas :)

Can't wait to get out and use the cars.

Oh, and apologies, I didn't text back. I was playing GTA online, read your text and was going to reply after my race and then totally forgot!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, happy New year to all. I am up for a session at the w/e, I need to run my recently alza'd savage, its evolved somewhat since the beach bash.

So if theres interest +2 for this w/e. If not we will prob be at Redlodge or mildenhall bmx instead.