• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

another new toy

keenan

Nice mate, whats the build quality like in your opinion? I have already got a tamiya sherman but keep seeing these heng longs or whatever they are called and they look really good plus i have seen a few upgrade parts for them on fleebay so there must be a few people modding them a bit, by which i mean details & metal tracks etc not brushless motors and new suspension :lol:

Is that one of the "Heng long"( or something like that ) tanks ??????????

dave not sure mate this is box it come in :)

soz piks are upside down :doh:

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

Nice mate, whats the build quality like in your opinion? I have already got a tamiya sherman but keep seeing these heng longs or whatever they are called and they look really good plus i have seen a few upgrade parts for them on fleebay so there must be a few people modding them a bit, by which i mean details & metal tracks etc not brushless motors and new suspension laugh.gif

and yeahh chris it seems to be built very well good detail too its got metal tracks fires bb's also you can put sum form of oil in sum where so you get smoke cuming out of back but not sussed where that goes yet lol just got battry on charge now probs take it out tomoz after work :)

hehe lol yeahh

specs:

full length: 500mm

full width: 220mm

full height: 200mm

max side turning angle of turret (left/right) 320 degrees

max vertical turning angle of gun (up/down) approx 20 degreese

max climb gradient (changeable on diff road surfaces) approx 35 degreese

and i got it of my uncle did a swap for my dsi :)

does is make noises while driving and firing? And does it have recoil?

Can't believe it fires BBs, thats awesome. I've been looking for something to keep the cats off the lawn :P

does is make noises while driving and firing? And does it have recoil?

Can't believe it fires BBs, thats awesome. I've been looking for something to keep the cats off the lawn tongue.gif

yeahh makes nosies while driving too ill get a better vid tonight or tomoz :)

Its an Heng Long Walker Bulldog,they were used in Vietnam as an enemy clearing line tank,awesome sounding and was one of the fastest medium sized tanks of the era,built at the end of WW2 and featured heavily in Korea too.The Heng Long models are hit and miss to say the least and they are nowhere near the same league as Tamiya tanks but a good starter for scale militarians to get into.The Pro models are the best with metal tracks and smoke and sound aswell as a 10 step forward and back control.With a little work they can be made to look very good,take a look on RCU's Tank section,some of the Bulldogs on there are amazing and the Bulldog is the best out of the tanks HL do....wink.gif

Its an Heng Long Walker Bulldog,they were used in Vietnam as an enemy clearing line tank,awesome sounding and was one of the fastest medium sized tanks of the era,built at the end of WW2 and featured heavily in Korea too.The Heng Long models are hit and miss to say the least and they are nowhere near the same league as Tamiya tanks but a good starter for scale militarians to get into.The Pro models are the best with metal tracks and smoke and sound aswell as a 10 step forward and back control.With a little work they can be made to look very good,take a look on RCU's Tank section,some of the Bulldogs on there are amazing and the Bulldog is the best out of the tanks HL do....wink.gif

Smarty pants!

Now all thats left now carl is for you to get a scale rc, screw what the missus says!