• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Touring Car!

ghostly rock is that the same shell stripped and repainted or a new one each time?

4 different shells mate.......HPI Moorespeed type B-C(Green), HPI Dodge Stratus(Red/left), Hpi X9(Red/right), and Protoform LTC-R(Silver/Blue).

Also have a Mondeo, Lotus Elise and two more HPI Dodge Stratus painted in identical colours to the one in pic. Told you I get bored easy, also at one time had an Alfa, Mazda S6 another LTC-R and various others...

• 2 weeks later...

Tamiya TRF416WE with Hot Bodies Subaru Impreza body. Looks like it'll handle like a Protoform Mazdaspeed 6 but with more front-end, and more stability. Lots of detail on it, like the roof spoiler, bonnet vent and side skirts etc.

p1010341e.jpg

p1010342n.jpg

p1010343l.jpg

p1010344b.jpg

p1010345.jpg

p1010346.jpg

p1010348p.jpg

p1010349tc.jpg

p1010350j.jpg

Tamiya TRF416WE with Hot Bodies Subaru Impreza body. Looks like it'll handle like a Protoform Mazdaspeed 6 but with more front-end, and more stability. Lots of detail on it, like the roof spoiler, bonnet vent and side skirts etc.

p1010341e.jpg

Let us know how it performs Garry! Saw demon got it in stock and im thinking of trying it.

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer the LTC-R, just using this till I can get another LTC. The handling and performance characteristics are pretty similar, but I just find I can drive the LTC a whole lot better. I got it to try alongside the LTC and gave up on it, gonna try it again this weekend tho.

In order of preference:-

1. LTC-R

2. R9-R

3. MOORE-SPEED TYPE BC

4. DODGE STRATUS AERO

5. SPEED 6

Edited by GhostlyRock

My LTC-R arrived today, and guess what?,.......... its ready......

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

I've used these racing colours some time, I call it the 'Orange Splat!'

Edited by GhostlyRock