• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Praise for Schumacher!

Greg

Think this is the most appropriate section for this thread

well a week or 2 ago i had issues with my clutch bell bolt and in the end it resulted in me loosing all the needle bearings,washer and bolt for the bell

so i contacted schumachers customer service to see if i could get something out of them

so i explained what happened and said i think its only fair for me to get some compensation etc

so i got a reply a few days later saying what is broken.i told them and also added due to that breaking this has worn etc

so guess what turned up at my door today.........a bag of spares.

i got some shock spares,heavy duty shock ends,2 packs of needle bearing,bolt and washer for the bell,clutch and spring assembly and a new fly wheel!!!!!

happy days!!!!

about

lol well if you dont ask then you dont get ae!!!!lol

was aslo kinda arguing with the guy.

right try and get this.

if you are looking directly at the bolt holding the bell on, when idling the bell does not move.but when accelerating it turns anti-clockwise.therefore when accelerating its putting pressure on the bolt to loosen off......correct?????or not????

but the guy i was emailing stated that the engineers have told him...and i quote......when the car is idling it it tightening the bolt.and when in motion the bolt is not moving lol.

i really dont get what hes talking about and hes told me to phone his engineers lol.as a mechanical engineer myself i think i should know but meh lol.

ive got the spares now so not fussed lol

tis that mate.hows the baja?

also no 1 will get this accept you but i think im going with w18ntr lol

She's cool mate,broke this fixed that ... :lol:

Also got a warranty claim going on with mirage for a split pipe :rolleyes: (common problem)

Good choice,looks the most meaningful out of them all :D

I've had great customer service with Shumacher Tech. support.

But it's a shame I have to ring them so much. I have a Rascal you see....

1x fuel tank

3x clutch needle bearing set

2x shims

1x wiring harness

all in four tanks from new......

im gunna email and sa my mi3.5 snapped in half and everything shatterd....can i have a new one :D lol

i own 2 schumachers,and thats is the reason why,no quibbling,ifs and and buts,just great service everytime :good:

nice to know they are great. ive got a schumacher that i intend to keep for the rest of my life now :D. XTR 3E. And after experiencing this beast, im defo having more. Menace 21 next maybe. Either that or a Havoc.

Lee.

yeh they are actually really good.i asked about warranty and he replied that theyll replace anything that is fault from factory or defected.so damaging it yourself dont count hahahahaha boooooo!!!!lol

ive got a havoc btw anyone thinking about getting 1 do it!!!!!awesome