• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Associated RC18B hopups

martin34

Hi i have just bought the RC18B from robgti in the forsale section :D .I want to get some hopups for it but i am not sure where to look.Has anyone got any links to where i can get some nice hopups for it?Thanks for any info.

Thanks again for the hopup shops guy's.I got the rc18 today(thanks Rob) and i am very happy with it.I havent ran it because i dont have the rite connection for my charger to work with the deans ones on the battery.I bought a connection from modelsport but it has a female deans on it and so does the battery :P .I am fitting mini lst electrics to it so i will just buy a battery with a micro connection on it.I have seen the Nosram 1600 batteries so i am tempted to get one of them for it and i have a Reedy mini mod 17 turn motor on the way that i bought from a guy on maxbashing so hopefully with the Nosram battery and that motor it should be prity nippy :D