• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Photography!

richhrly

Cracker Rich!

I need to get up early one morning, catch the mist coming off of the dock and see if I can get some cool crane shots.

mist....

temperature inversion today over the Aire Valley - drove up onto the moors to eat my lunch. Was bright and sunny at the top, comfortable in shirtsleeves. Down under that mist and cloud it was about 3 degrees...

5180200090_a8e424064f_z.jpg

Not looked on this thread for a while. Some cracking recent shots. Loving the tiger!

What camera have you got out of interest?

I've been out with my camera in Cambridge around 7am the past few days trying to shoot the mist and sunrise (not forgetting the rowers also) coming off the River Cam. Can't seem to get the shot I want sadly and the one day I didn't have my camera on me there was a cracking opportunity!

Loving this thread peeps,theres some spankers in here ;).

Have been into photography for a few years now,still havent got my head round it though,lol.Shoot alot of savages-

Bashing148.jpg

Bashing365.jpg

More bashing pics here :) - http://s247.photobuc.../pro_mc/SAVAGE/

For some reason,i seem to shoot alot of landscapes,night shots & sunsets as well -

5185293242_596ac236cc.jpg

Jetty #2 by Production MC, on Flickr

3508654996_c2f8ca174d.jpg

Village at night by Production MC, on Flickr

480583429_f175906bc7.jpg

Airstrip Sunset by Production MC, on Flickr

More on the flickr :).Out of curiosity,any of you guys on the TP forum ?

Great opening shots Promc! Welcome to the thread!

Lost my phone last night, now trying to decide between an iPhone 3GS or 4. I took loads of photos on my 3G, so I'm thinking about getting the 4 just for bigger PlasticBullet photos, like this..

tonkapb.jpg

Only 5MP instead of tiny.

Dunno why, but this has become my fav quick and dirty edit, I take files off my computer, onto my phone, edit, and back onto computer. It's worth it!

Rich

Edited by halcalanky