• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Photography!

richhrly

• 2 weeks later...

you can also use wirewool to make the orb pictures, but it requires you to ignite the wire wool.

gearing up to take some solar photographs, saved my pennys enough to get myself a T2 ring and adapter.

and also have enough pennys for the badder solar film required for the filtering.

cannot afford the H-alpha filters, at

got out last night to do some night stuff... the moon was stupidly bright so made things a little difficult. heading out again tonight hopefully :)

Might of just been me(was slightly impaired :030: ),but did the moon look a little bigger last night ? That moon pic is amazing,love the detail in it :thumbsup: .

With a 9V battery.

This is next on my list.

Always wanted to give orbs a go,looks like fun :).Cant wait to see your wire wool shots :thumbsup: .

Have only taken a handfull of shots in the last couple of weeks(been busy),but am slowly managing to find the time to take more :)

6910418877_f0b5a347a6_z.jpg

Lunch b/w by Production MC, on Flickr

And maybe the worst quality pic in the thread,but was chuffed considering a) how far away it was, B) took it with cheap 70-300mm & c) managed to find it in the sky !

6964916189_725a5af472_z.jpg

The Orion Nebula by Production MC, on Flickr