• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

How high have you jumped?

RazorSnakes

I've done probably about 25ft max and not landed it,I think i've landed a 20ft jump though,these were all done with one of my Genesis's.Not done a lot of stunts with the buggy,no ramps anymore but I guess there's always a first time,who knows which event I may turn up at..... ;)

We know Hoss likes going big,look at the belly on him and he's lying down at that.... :lol: Only joking Mark,you know I don't mean it. :rolleyes:

s8300059ra0.jpg

Mel that is music to my ears mate :D Roll on the next bash.....

i want to hit the double ramp with the bashing twin at 80mph :P:P:D

chris

I've said it once and i'll say it again.Chris,you are one sick man,that will be scary and i'd love to see that done mate.... ;)

;) oh it will happen

an AS SOON as matt sorts the forum,iam sure we can set something up soon :good:

chris,i know your itching to jump that twin flat out,you were when we did the GADGET SHOW lol

an all camaras will be trained on that :good:

mel,if your next engine is as quick as your last,we are all in for some BIG air treats lol

OH an talking of savage jump HEIGHT,,,,,,,,,,,,,just look at MELS avatar,,,,,,,,,,,,that is him clearing the rostrum down at DRT,an landing it an rolling away,,,,,,,,,,,,GUINESS RECORD ANYONE

carl your right,my belly is large rofl rofl ,,,,,,you should see it now after christmas at my mothers,with the kids

:confused: i think ive eaten enough for a small country to live on rofl rofl

Edited by hoss

;) dont even know how to explain,what big is when it comes to 'merlin'

but as a quick guide

we had him ON TOP of a school,,,,,,,,,,,an then jumping off that, :eek: ,,,,,,,,so your guess is as good as mine :lol:

GUYS friggin NUTS rofl : :thumbsup: rofl

Mel you must be very talented mate......I was looking at your signature and your taking your rc off a ramp looking in a different direction :lol::lol: awesome :P

Lmao rofl

Depending on when it is, might have to bus it down to where ever, if its Hudds, then that'd be brill :D

when the weather gets good, iv got a new bashing spot, and theres a jump thats 15ft high soo ima stand on top of it, and jump myself rofl guna try and do a free willy style and touch my car as its going over head :P il youtube it when its done (however i can see me getting a face full of savage :P )

adam