• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

cash wating for anything on road off raod or small 100

akka87

micro t wated i no there only 55 new so all offers will be answerd a big must pics/price i have up to 100 pound cash/postal order sorry no paypal

or any other small form electric just to mess about in my house

please post pics / price in thread or email me at [email protected] thank you and MERRY XMAS ALL

Edited by akka87

:o its been crushed by your pajero lol is it ok if i let u no in a couple off days to see what else gets offerd and thanks very mutch for your fast Reply thanks akka87

It was crushed for less than 10 seconds :lol: -it was only done for the picture :P

yes mate no probs you can let me know another time ^_^

happy lad if its okies can i let u no tommorow really intressted just want to see what gets offerd thanks very mutch

Sure no rush matey - saw this thread and though "hey - I have one of them sat on my shelf that I don't play with...."

Its not something I was looking to sell, but if you want it just PM me and we'll sort it out.