• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My new badger SS Build

Merlin

Here she be minus the engine, thats being dealt with though and will be well worth the wait ! :D

Well were do i start with this, its got more hopups than i've had sunday roasts i think, just about everything i wanted has been covered, i'm not even going to start with a list because i cant remember everything haha. I think the powder came out well too.

bits1.jpg

Powder1.jpg

frontend2.jpg

radiobox.jpg

baja.jpg

badger1.jpg

badger2.jpg

badger4.jpg

I will get the final pics up once everythings complete, engine in etc.. Still a few things to fit like the atx windows etc too.. But i think its looking pretty good.

Holy Smokes Merlin! That looks awesome, I was wondering what you were gonna do with all those Powder Coated items, Sure looks impressive!

You're probably best you don't list everything you've done to it. you'll start to realise how Much you've spent lol.

look forward to seeing it completed,

Chris

Thanks for the kind comments gents, much appreciated.. I will have another shell which will tye in with the wing wrap a good friend is kindly doing for me, so i'll update the pics when i get it. Also i cant wait for the engine :D :D

All will be revealed once its ready, but i can say its a completly modified (by someone UK based) Trevor Simpson Reed case motor. Theres only one other the same i beleive and its his own. It will be fully dyno'd by Ian Oddie aswell.

All will be revealed once its ready, but i can say its a completly modified (by someone UK based) Trevor Simpson Reed case motor. Theres only one other the same i beleive and its his own. It will be fully dyno'd by Ian Oddie aswell.

i think i may know who you are talking about :ph34r: might be wrong though so i wont say :P

• 4 weeks later...

Heres a peak of a new skid lid forum member HIKS kindly sparyed for me.. Top job if i must say, matches the wing superbly well, and should look the dogs danglies when mounted, more pics to follow once engines in and shells mounted :D

DSCN0887.jpg