• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

OMG

adz784

Sounds like the pullstart spring has snapped,I doubt you'll be able to repair it but you can try,it will more than likely have snapped at one of the two ends,it'll need reshaping but if your not used to fixing stuff,which I gather your not,just get a new one.Now you'll have to strip something off your car lad.... ;)

Ill have to strip something off my car when my dad smashes it to bits because i try to run it in the garden when he specifically told me not to..

me thinks u should of just stayed away from this hobby they way u carry on lado ... u gotta take ye car apart and be able to use ye garden a little for them at some point ...

Danny

"right mate, don't worry i have the same car and the same problem sometimes. it happens when u continuosly pull it, but keep trying (within reason), and as soon as the engine starts it will sit right back in its holder perfectley snug - it happens to me most starts. just be careful though, feel it, all about the feeeeeeeeeel"

Is that right?

YYeah,course that sounds right...NOT.If it wont recoil at all its got a snapped or dislocated spring... :confused: Take the pullstart unit off and check and see if its damaged,if its just stuck at the top of its travel it will usually go back in when the bolts are slackened or removed....

Not your day,have you even looked at the manual yet,i've just read your other post about the wheel hex pin,I think the best thing is do some reading and learning and get to a point where your pretty confident in the knowledge of fixing your model...

Ill wind it back in and leave it and when we go to the park tomorrow and try to start it " Oh my god dad, its broken somehow.. i was trying to start it and it broke - I guess we'll have to buy a new one"..? Will that work?

Ill wind it back in and leave it and when we go to the park tomorrow and try to start it " Oh my god dad, its broken somehow.. i was trying to start it and it broke - I guess we'll have to buy a new one"..? Will that work?

depends on how convincing you are :D

Yeah,that'll work,surely your Dad wont beat you in public.... :lol: