• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

- - Ziggy's Tidy that Punto Project - -

Ziggy122

joke is rofl

I have a passenger light adjustment - i think most cars do

Mines set to 0 - highest setting as i like to see far ahead as possible when driving at night :lol:

No HID kits aren't an option :(

Ziggy

so your one of these people that couldnt give a damn about anyone else on the road, ill remember next time im blinded on a unlit road with deepverges either side when out on the bike :rolleyes:

litterally have to stop as i cant see anything :o .....those blue xenon jobbies that change colour all the time are the worst! :lol:

I hope your not someone who doesnt adjust your lights according to the road your on! should only be set on highest for country lane driving, follow by m-ways duals etc, the lowest setting for around town.

so your one of these people that couldnt give a damn about anyone else on the road, ill remember next time im blinded on a unlit road with deepverges either side when out on the bike :rolleyes:

litterally have to stop as i cant see anything :o .....those blue xenon jobbies that change colour all the time are the worst! :lol:

There still not that high tho, on 3 there basicall pointing down

on 0 there just about 1m/1.5m infront of me :lol:

And the majority of the roads im on when dark are unlit so yes they remain on 0 :)

Most of the time tho im only on dipped lights/side lights and there about a bright as a lemon in a power station :lol:

Ziggy

The 1 - 3 adjustment on the headlights are for when you have quite a bit of weight in the back of the car, you adjust it depending on how much the front of the lifts up when you have weight in the back so it wont be blinding anyone, I always leave mine on 0.

50 quid alloys will be ****²,

my car had mot, jap crap went thru awsome,

only 4 things, 2 were plate bulbs due to them being led ones, an 2 were sidelights, being wrong colour, too white lmao

all done an mot for

50 quid alloys will be ****²,

my car had mot, jap crap went thru awsome,

only 4 things, 2 were plate bulbs due to them being led ones, an 2 were sidelights, being wrong colour, too white lmao

all done an mot for

Edited by midi-mania

not always, you can get these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/14-Alloys_W0QQitemZ2...86.c0.m14.l1318

crap although not bad condition, i dunno what size or number of bolts ziggurats (i put ziggys and fire fox

spell checker came up with this... so its your new name rofl) wheels are (the tyres on these are huge and tiny wheels) but trims are crap

or there's these "punto" wheels

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4-X-14-Fiat-Punto-Al...86.c0.m14.l1318

they look more peugot (spelling not on fire fox) to me though

First link - gesh there horrible! rofl no wonder there

your acting as if the insurance are constantly watching you get some alloys fit them then if you crash it put the old wheels back on before the insurance take a look at it

your acting as if the insurance are constantly watching you get some alloys fit them then if you crash it put the old wheels back on before the insurance take a look at it

But what happens if i have such a bad crash that the wheels are manageled deep into the bodywork

So that i cant change them back?

Ziggy

But what happens if i have such a bad crash that the wheels are manageled deep into the bodywork

So that i cant change them back?

Ziggy

thats a risk people take :lol: im going to take that risk :ph34r:

What is your insurance 3rd party or full comp?

I have just had to update my insurance to say i modded my car I have bigger alloys and induction kit and powerflow exhaust on it and they put up my insurance by

insuring my car is a right nightmare. i have to tell them everything and how it affects BHP and what it was standard and then i have to explain that ARB's dont make any difference to BHP to the gimp on the phone... dunno why i bother.

Anyway the auto glym SRP wont remove swirls, it just fills them in. so dont be dissapointed when they come back a week down the line. also the extra gloss is a sealant not a polish. if you rub it in like a polish you will remove the SRP. hope that helps ;)

insuring my car is a right nightmare. i have to tell them everything and how it affects BHP and what it was standard and then i have to explain that ARB's dont make any difference to BHP to the gimp on the phone... dunno why i bother.

Anyway the auto glym SRP wont remove swirls, it just fills them in. so dont be dissapointed when they come back a week down the line. also the extra gloss is a sealant not a polish. if you rub it in like a polish you will remove the SRP. hope that helps ;)

SRP removes the top layer mate, its known to remove swirls :lol:

And then its a case of re-sealing it

That deep clean thing aint started yet - as im about todo 500+ miles soon so i wont have time todo a good wash :(

Ziggy

no it dont. it fills them. check out cleanyourcar.co.uk/forum or detailingworld.com for more details. if you want to remove paint or clear coat you need summat like menz or sonus on a pc or rotory, or a hell of a lot of elbow grease.

Edited by ebonic

no it dont. it fills them. check out cleanyourcar.co.uk/forum or detailingworld.com for more details. if you want to remove paint or clear coat you need summat like menz or sonus on a pc or rotory, or a hell of a lot of elbow grease.

Will do later

But for now

Im off to work :(

Ziggy

oh unlucky. haha ;)

if you need advice on cleaning and stuff thems the sites to go to. or ask me (big head on) i did BMC Concourse for 8 years and now do all the detailing for the show cars in my local moddified car club. (big head off)