• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Here it is......

Yanto

Horrid. They have TOTALLY ruined the Impreza and dont see it being anywhere near as popular as any of the previous generations. Way to go Subaru, you just made another grandad car :rolleyes: , i always thought there wasnt enough already :lol:

TBH I like it.

Yes it's different I am sure it will grow on you.

Don't quote me but i think they changed the design so they could compete with Ford/ Peugeot because of weight. The hatchback shape is better suited than the saloon.

Stuart

If they wanted to compete with those then i reckon they should have made it a different car, then worked on the older shape of the impreza, its always been renowned as a good performance car and i dont see it having the same sort of spec as the impreza usually does...

Although its a radical change, i think this new car could be the key for subaru to get back on top in the rallying world.. Just look how well the citroen xsara has done. The Subaru Looks very similar.

a mate of mine has a v reg scooby thats been chipped and its got a dump valve and a power boost valve and it shifts quicker than s.h.i.t. off a shovel, but goes through fuel at the same rate.

And there is a guy about 6 doors down who has just got one and in the flesh they don't look too bad but my favorite is the 2004-2005 one with the PPP on it and dump valve and PBV or my other favorite is the rb320. :D

Seen a WRX STI in the flesh the other day and its much better looking in person, i like it although my favourite is the RB5 or P1 (Scooby looks great with 2DR)

its more of a cross between a focus, leon, mazda. why....keep it like the fat rear ends its soooooooooo lovely and i like the 95 or 98's the 2000 was ok and the 2003 was nice and now this. its like the brought it from ford.

That to me is a ford focus cardboard cut out, when that shape goes on the road it will be expensive, i would rather wait for the new focus rs to come out and knowing ford motorsport it will wipe the floor with the scooby, theres so much potential with ford on what you can do just take the rs500 sierra cosworth for instance now that was a car in its hay day and still is, also not forgetting the rs200 which was a full blown animal.

Heres the rs 200 if people can't remember it.

click the beast

marty :)

@ first I thought :puke:

tbh, its growing on me now.

I thought they should've just brought a new model out but I think they gave it the Impreza name cos of the reputation it has.