• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Turtle Racing rear shock brace and an IRC fuel tank brace for the Baja.

Should have bought Demonchu an exhaust bracket and grub screws that I sent him but some *insert expletives here* at Royal Fail decided to rip open the envelope and send him the empty packet instead! :angrymad:

I still don't quite believe it, but today I received my LRP 17X2 motor that I ordered in February. I didn't think it was ever going to get here!

• Like 1

Have you kept the pigeon that brought it? !!!!

No pigeon. It was dragged here all the way from Germany by a fleet of racing snails!

• Like 1

I wanted the raw one but couldn't wait for it to come back into stock, and wasn't really fussed about colour tbh as it's barely visible lol

Here ya go bud http://www.rcmodelz.co.uk/product/Aluminum-Clutch-Bell-Carrier-Orange-B077-85436.php , ordered mine about 1 in the afternoon yesterday and it was here this morning, top service from rc modelz :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I wanted the raw one but couldn't wait for it to come back into stock, and wasn't really fussed about colour tbh as it's barely visible lol

Here ya go bud http://www.rcmodelz.co.uk/product/Aluminum-Clutch-Bell-Carrier-Orange-B077-85436.php , ordered mine about 1 in the afternoon yesterday and it was here this morning, top service from rc modelz :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy, ill get one on order! :)

VandalBulldog

An Axial alloy 25t Servo horn for the Ridgecrest and a pile of spare chubs, knuckles and screws from Axial FOC following my complaint. Ive upgraded to alloy now so they will all be sold off!!

VandalBulldog

TBR bumper for my Savage XS from the US

Replacement shocks for my Tamiya Blazing Star from HK

No customs notices or RM charges for handling either of them :yahoo: