• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My new battery pack for hyper 7 help

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

this thread is confusing, by the looks of it i've got the same things as cuzza but mine fits perfectly, the only trimming i ad to do was to the failsafe

btw what is photobucket, where is it because if i post pictures itll clear things up

Edited by ak4(13)7

Ok panic over ive fixed it

now how long do i charge it for and is there a chance that if i charge it overnight after everyday bashing will it loose it memory ie one day it will run for 2 hours on full charge the next it will run for 1 hour

also how do i fix it to my hyper 7 thanks

Right cuzza here's the crack, the hyper isn't really made to take a hump style pack so you have to find a way to fit it and get it secure by using cable ties ect! its a bit of faffing around but thats the price you pay for fitting a hump pack instead of a stick style pack

Use the larger battery cover and fit it with the top two cells,the hump,facing outwards.Place two zip ties aroung the cover and the battery and the jobs done... :good: