• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

GTA4

Nick

I had 2 copies yesterday but sent the Limited edition back to Game for a refund. I have played a total of 3hrs since having it at 12am release day (damn women!!!) luckily Im off friday so Im having a full day of it as she starts work at 1pm and aint back until 9pm :D

Multiplayer is brilliant, especially with people you know.

I'm really loving the story in singleplayer too, far superior to the previous games.

any sign of big rigs in this game ?

I saw an Artic style truck with a flat bed in a construction site, nothing bigger or with a trailer yet.

Literally everyone on my XBL is playing this atm lol, I am going to go and get it tonite. Thought I'd wait and see what people thought of the game hands on, but have not heard of any bad reviews on it.

I saw an Artic style truck with a flat bed in a construction site, nothing bigger or with a trailer yet.

Not seen any articulated trucks - but seen the flatbed and refuse lorry. I'm pretty sure I've seen a cement mixer also.

I got in an truck the other night !

No idea where it was but i found a truck so jumped in, tried to hitch it up to a trailer, always bloody wanted the game to allow that but sadly it wasnt to be :(

Anyway, i ran over someone then all of a sudden my wanted level rose up to 4 stars, so i think i got a cap popped in my ass !

Was slow as treacle anyway big n bulky ... as youd expect i spose lol

How do you do the execution move with the pistol, i pressed the wrong button and shot him in the head and then the instructions came up just as he died and i never got to see them. Could someone tell me how to do them?

How do you do the execution move with the pistol, i pressed the wrong button and shot him in the head and then the instructions came up just as he died and i never got to see them. Could someone tell me how to do them?

It only works on certain characters. If the target reticule flashes when you aim then it will be an execution style murder. I think you just wait for the reticule to flash then pull the trigger.

in regards to big-rigs

i snuck into the airport and there are loads and loads of trailers situated around, sadly i was killed by the police before i had a chance to try and hitch one up.

still trying to find a helicopter so i can explore the city from the skies.... :P

The helis are really hard to fly you can snatch one at fish market south (bottom of middle island) once you get used to flying them its a good laugh i just checked amd i am 78% of the game completed :o i really have been playing it to much

there are loads fo big rigs around and a couple with trailers in the waste plant also i got my first dive in one fo the lambogini type cars eirler was awsome to drive possibly the best handeling car on the game so far :)

hardest to drive whilst trying to get away form the police has to be a forllift truck man that things slow when you got 3 stars and alot of coppers after you but so much fun hehe

Edit

Just took some woman to a comedy club and ricky gervais was on stage very impressive and a long fmv as well hehe

I couldn't steal the leer jet from the airport? Funny as they were flyable in San Andreas! Also, when does the fair ground or roller coaster open up? I want to check out some rides!

What do people this about the Psychologists who say that games like GTA cause violence?

Personally I'd like to see their proof as I think its all a load of bull as violence was around before GTA...I suspect most people will agree with me.

You can't fly any planes or hook up a trailer to a truck. :(

This isn't San Andreas - it's more streamline and realistic. You'll find a lot of things (even the tanks / army) have been dropped compared to previous games.

The story line rocks, really getting in to it, really good fun when you unlock the Police Computer and Internet. Has anyone dialled '911' by the way? :lol:

What do people this about the Psychologists who say that games like GTA cause violence?

Personally I'd like to see their proof as I think its all a load of bull as violence was around before GTA...I suspect most people will agree with me.

I did a very large essay once on this, the conclusion was indecisive. I wouldn't say it causes violence but a lot of films and games do put some influence on its audience, if they decide to take that further, it is a personal issue rather than the medias output.

Anyone like me,and likes cheating

i got a few if anyone wants em!

Just go to www.gamefaqs.com for cheats, ruins the game i think - unless youve completed it and jsut messing around with cheats

This isn't San Andreas - it's more streamline and realistic. You'll find a lot of things (even the tanks / army) have been dropped compared to previous games.

The story line rocks, really getting in to it, really good fun when you unlock the Police Computer and Internet. Has anyone dialled '911' by the way? :lol:

I did a very large essay once on this, the conclusion was indecisive. I wouldn't say it causes violence but a lot of films and games do put some influence on its audience, if they decide to take that further, it is a personal issue rather than the medias output.

I skipped a few of the the things watch befor starting missions accedently :( Will this effect much later on in the game, these where only at like 8% though :P

Can't fly any planes :( :( No Jet Pack.... Can't dive under water either. I expected to be able to do everything in San Andreas and more!! Why take content out?

Not meaning to be too negative but all of those 10/10 review scores make me expect the moon on a stick I'm afraid!!! :confused:

Still lots to love about the game though :)

Called the fire brigade then stole the fire truck.

Water cannoning the pedestrians is fun :lol: :lol:

I just find the game too dark (allways night) but i only played for anout 2 hrs so im hoping that as i open more of the game things will brighten up

I was finding it difficult to see what was going on till I went into the options and increased the brightness and contrast.

I think the dynamic range may be a bit too wide for LCD TV's ??

Called the fire brigade then stole the fire truck.

Water cannoning the pedestrians is fun :lol: :lol:

I was finding it difficult to see what was going on till I went into the options and increased the brightness and contrast.

I think the dynamic range may be a bit too wide for LCD TV's ??

Its really dark on my crap TV lol