• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*YPB 19/04/08 Bash*

Turner Boy

Ok guys its that time again, so prep your r/c and get ready form some carnage, as the YPB head out for another shock snapping, chassis twisting, conrod popping day out!

You all know the drill by now and we all know the Freq's so no major issues, i need someone to take over my role of stupid jumps as i cant afford to kill anything after the last few trips ahaha.

Tatey has a new r/c to smash, and im sure we can teach rich to fly that fat lump of savage hahaha

Chris has a lovely new engine to try out, and jonny still has a cr@ppy firestorm....................

Would be nice to see a few of the older members back out too, Alex, Matt, you need a good ar$e kicking, get bashing again!

If we say to kick this one off between 10:30am and 11am as they are gettin later and later and its just not acceptable! Back in the day we'd have at least 2 casualties at 9:30am!

So i hope to see loads of people there bright and early, and hopefully chris can get the big ramps out this time, as he only has 2 bashes left in the next 3 months!

Also anyone with a camera / camcorder is urged to bring it so we can get some decent footage as its been a while since we've done a vid, so if we get the footage ill dust off the old editing software :)

So yeah, bright and early people, lets cause some trouble!

Well ill be there with the hyper mammoth and the truggy dont know about the breaking it bit tho maybee teach the hyper to fly :D need fuel first running three cars on the same fuel doesnt last long

where in guisley near leeds theres no track just a large field bit of a skate park and an all weather pitch cant remember postcode for it but some one else will know it

any chance of some more info for the new members?

where?

what type track?

cheers

search for "nunroyd park leeds" on Google Earth.

I'll most likely be coming along again. - I'll bring the little ramp as well.

10:30 is a bit early :whistling:

I won't have finished my Sunday breakfast by then :P :P

no you wont cos were out on saturday hahah

as i said, old days we had 2 casualties at least by 9:30am so dont be abit girl about it!

Be nice to see some new members, we have a huuuggggge field, a nice hard packaed surface for speed, tarmac area and skate ramps, we also have our own portable ramps which the buggies often attain 40ft of air with, and a sweet stream for water fording and extreme jumping!

yeah was looking at your profile and rotheram is a aways away matey

but saying that josh (sea118) used to do it frequently before he left the game, as did ciaran (cew27) before he called it quits too, and he was based in scotland!

so there always a way :)

Edited by Turner Boy

food wise we have a mcdonalds 2 mins away or theres a morrisons just up the road and a petrol statio oposit the park and dont know for definate how many of us are coming but theres normall 5/6 of us

by all accounts theres going to be about 10 of us this week, so that should be goo, theres me, tatety, jonny, rich and his 2, chris, cam, steff, andy and possibly the other richard

then if anyone else tags along :)

HMPH.

WHY OH WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK SATURDAYS?

Thats another one im gonna miss, tell you what, drop me a PM as soon as you know the date of the next bash and ill be there, ill skive off work if i have to but manager usually lets me have it off if i ask him a week in advance. Thanks!

HMPH.

WHY OH WHY DO I HAVE TO WORK SATURDAYS?

Thats another one im gonna miss, tell you what, drop me a PM as soon as you know the date of the next bash and ill be there, ill skive off work if i have to but manager usually lets me have it off if i ask him a week in advance. Thanks!

im sure one of us will tell you

sorry guys but im gunna have to give tomorow a miss due to lack of funds to buy the stuuf i need for tomorow

will be at the next one though sorry agiain

tatey