• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

help im really in need of assistance

chicken

could there be a higer source that can help me i could do with a bit of advice

this is the first car ive built and on the whole i feel quite satisfied but one problem the front wheels on the near side seem to sit at a funny angle now is it possible that this is how it is supposed to sit its the car which you build by buying the magazines so as you can imagine the car stands in at nearly 600 quid so i need the thing to be right ...... :helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

correct me if im wrong but i think there fixed cambre with no way of ajusting them

there is a way off adjusting it its usualy a mounting hole thing or a turnbuckle

http://tinyurl.com/3y9v6t

^^^ is that your car ?

As stated previously , we could really do with a picture or two so we can see whether your issue is camber or toe. From the look of the pictures the arms cannot be adjusted, although a close up pic would prove this. There may be longer/shorter arms available to adjust camber maybe ??

Edited by Hyperhuggy