• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

which one

olly

hi ive just been lookin through all the threads and ive seen that it is a good thing to have a starter box to start your buggys and ive got a hyper 7 tq sport 21

is it possible to give me a link for one that would fit a hyper 7 ??? and if you need one or not??? and how they work i only want a link 4 one that would fit a hyper 7

cheers olly

hi ive just been lookin through all the threads and ive seen that it is a good thing to have a starter box to start your buggys and ive got a hyper 7 tq sport 21

is it possible to give me a link for one that would fit a hyper 7 ??? and if you need one or not??? and how they work i only want a link 4 one that would fit a hyper 7

cheers olly

The SMD Starter box

Known for been very powerful and quick to start engines

Starter boxes dont tend to be one model only, most have adjustable posts, so u can start several up with it

They need 2 stick packs or a 12v Car battery, which spin the motors up, the motors spin a Wheel which makes contact with the flywheel, spinning the flywheel starts the engine when the ignitor is placed on

Ziggy

Wtf thats an ENGINE STOPPER, rofl not a starter :lol: and its a wate of £2.50 - just use ur shoe :lol: