• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what can i use to let my car idle on

olly

hi my hyper 7 is being broken in but i dont know what to put the it on so the wheels can spin freely cos at the moment im having to put it on a molteisers bucket and im having to hold it cos the vibration is to big and it falls off (it hasent done that yet cos ive been holden it) so does any one know what i could use for it without it falling off.

olly

You should only be leting idle for 1 tank of fuel anyway so its not that critcal what you use.

I just 2 blocks of wood on top of each other screwed together. you could try an cardboard box, brick, an low wall, an old shoe box? anything like that will do

Edited by kellaway

I put mine lengthways on a bench down by where i take the cars and the wheels sat perfectly in the spaces between the bars of the seat of the bench lol

Basically its not really very important, just use whatever you have lying around, it only takes 15 minutes to idle through a tank anyways.

Damo

if u seriously cant find anything to let the car idle on

Then simply just remove the wheels :)

Just make sure ur engine is not revving higher as there is less of a load :)

Just reduce your idle speed to compensate

Ziggy