• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Micro-t for sale

t_o_m1111

Heres some pics as requested, not sure on a price, just keep in mind ive spent near £200 ot get it like this.

It's had very little use as i spent all the time just before starting uni geting it to look like this and subsequently havent had time to use it!

the other day the areil came unsoldered from the circuit board and i havent had the time to resolder it.

Before the arial came unsoldered i was having a bit of trouble with glitching from the micro-t not sure why, could have been ariel related or something to do with the alumium chassis i don't know. I am using all standard electronics by the way.

Ill add a spec list later on what exactly has been hopped up etc, but most is visable from pics, the only downfall is the aluminium shafts i bought bent because they were weak so the rear now have the original steel strong shafts in - but ive lost the e-clips to hold the rear wheels on.

Aswell as alloy parts it has the uprated motor too, incl all original radio gear and charger and shell

Heres some pics before the issues with the rear shafts-

05082007543cd8.th.jpg

05082007544yo6.th.jpg

05082007545ew9.th.jpg

Edited by t_o_m1111

Have you still got all the original parts? Why is the esc/rx out of its casing?

because its not possible to screw it to the scahssis with the case on. the instructions tell you to take it out the esc plastic case as it is too big.

Do you want it??

Tom