• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Does this make you feel old?

Ziggy122

i was 7 in 1997 :lol:

I dont rember it from then but infact from my 1st year in secondary :P

makes me feel old tho :P

Ziggy

Bloody hell! I was talking to a customer today about facetted curves and he said 'that's like a fifty pence" and l said "nah, more like a thrupnee bit" :rolleyes:

Bloody hell! I was talking to a customer today about facetted curves and he said 'that's like a fifty pence" and l said "nah, more like a thrupnee bit" :rolleyes:

"thrupnee bits" Now Tim thats a different subject altogether.

Stuart

I have successfully brainwashed my son (4 years old) into watching all the old cartoons i used to watch back in the day :D

He's got, Transformers, Heathcliff, Trap door, M.A.S.K. DVD's already :D its not for me honnest guv !

Clangers - gesh thats a while ago :P

I feel old at 17 :|

They were on when i used to go to my nana's while my mum / dad were out at any point :|

Boy oh boy!

Ziggy

I don't remember that tea bag ad, mainly because i was 5. Anyone used to watch Alf? Not sure when that was on TV, but i find it pretty funny. Oh and the first thing that came on when we turned the TV on at my new house was the clangers! They speak funny :lol:

Can anyone remember Get fresh where the alien ship with that runny nosed alien gilbert on it used to land on different school fields i think gaz tops used to present it he had a weird haircut for sure.

marty :)

What about Tales from the riverbank, with the hamster driving a speedboat? They'd never be allowed to make that nowadays! :D

:lol: I remember that Tim.. was'nt it the rat (ratty) that drove the boat.. ahhh the memory's rofl Mick.

I read that too! Don't recall Ratty being called anything but Ratty? Funny about them using peanut butter to make them 'talk' :D

As l said earlier, there's no way they could make it now, there would be uproar and the ALF would invade Canada!