• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Photo editing software

Leeeeee

I need help on wat photo editing software to get i dont want to spend loads was thinkin about photoshop but wanted to know wat u guys use and wat u think of them?

Cheers.

Photoshop is the best although very expensive for a legit copy of it. If you dont want to spend anything theres always Gimp which is basically a 'dumbed down' version of Photoshop with a fair few less functions. I use photoshop and it has everything, i dont know what most of its features do... :lol:

Whatever you've got at the moment... I'd stick with it. You're sig is ace. Macromedia/Adobe Fireworks is a capable package and is more intuitive than Photoshop IMO

Gimp is a great product it's still in development and continues to grow but it needs time to learn.

If your after something better than ms paint but not as confusing as gimp then try this.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_paint.net/?2761

It deals with layers and some cool effects plus lots more.

It started as a project by Washington University with the lead programmer getting a job at microsoft.

Worth a look

Oh and its free..

Stuart

lol ok cheers guys i want microsoft picture it bak thats was i was usin on my old laptop but new one dont hav it :( plus i doubt itl run on vista

remember, you dont always have to pay for things ;) i can sort you out with how to get free photoshop if you like :P pm if you want to know and ill give you my msn, i dont think Nick will approve of me or anyone else explaining on the forum :whistling:

Edited by sea118