• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

YPB 28/7/07

Turner Boy

Drag race! Revo .23 Vs CRT .25 (full AWP length race)  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win? My Revo with RB323 or Cews CRT with Go .25??

• Turners Revo
    • Cews CRT

andy if you DONT come now on sat there WILL be trouble :P

Chris

Yeah stop been a **** we had a lovers tiff (yeah thats right i said it ya hearrd it no wat i'mean?? :P

get ur ass down and break the r/c's :P

just cos i for got u on the list :P

al isnt coming but i havent taken him off yet lol i have other stuff todo :P

which reminds me im not sure if i can come this week due to family issues but ill try my damndest (think thats a word :P)

Like i said EVERYONE is welcome so get ur ass down ;)

kk hypers all ready now nice and clean aslong as i dont use it before

hehehe

as for my brothers revo well it just dont run right i assume cos hes running on 16

im sure hell eventually get it sorted

if only the weather could be like this on saturday or sunday when ever it is

those cricketers deswerved a bollocking, kicking the r/c's :angry: and then saying jumping our cars 40ft isnt a sport :angry:

bum heads whadda then know chasing a ball round a field dressed like the kkk

idiots :P oh and the weather sucks too :P well its been sunny today so thats goo :D

those cricketers deswerved a bollocking, kicking the r/c's :angry: and then saying jumping our cars 40ft isnt a sport :angry:

bum heads whadda then know chasing a ball round a field dressed like the kkk

idiots :P oh and the weather sucks too :P well its been sunny today so thats goo :D

Glad i was not there, had they kicked my car would have been last thing they kicked for a while tell ya that much.... Hard to kick owt with a broken leg, and as im a cripple my boots do a damn fine job of braking bones im sure !!!

Daz

^^ lmaoo

if you were there you would have jumped in mate :P

then you have all the sensable killjoys like chirs saying dont be abusive its not nice :P

your bits all here then daz??

jhope to see the sav doing a backflip :D

all been well ill have a t-maxx for the weekend :rolleyes:, still scetchy as to if i can make it but its looking better :)

brass im having in my savey now m8 dont care if the queen was there or 6 12foot blokes !!!!

Its a public place and would have kicked off, words of warning to the cricketers .......

Still trying to move the exchange server rebuild i have to do to sunday, most of the bits here now....

Daz

got about 5 lined up mate :P but one looks really really promising lol so well see.

since cog head posted asking whioch r/c and io said maxx and ppl are like no way its old and crap, im gunna put my money wjhwere my mouth is, get one and run it stock (aslong as the engine lasts with me ringing its neck :P) and then basically make it liek my revo lol RB 323 (purt a RB 523 in the revo) alloy bulkheads, oversized shocks alloy arms and whatever else takes my fancey ;))

brass im having in my savey now m8 dont care if the queen was there or 6 12foot blokes !!!!

Its a public place and would have kicked off, words of warning to the cricketers .......

Still trying to move the exchange server rebuild i have to do to sunday, most of the bits here now....

Daz

That a yes or a no to a backflip?? :P

That a yes or a no to a backflip?? :P

no worries :D

Daz

[EDIT] Meeeeeeeeel If you read this m8 PM me i would like to add you to my msn talk savey hopups and whats next, aint gunna post my MSN here and didnt want to PM ya out of the blue ( even though most of the above people said you wouldnt mind) scott and sean have my MSN too if they are on your list... Didnt get time to chat other week as my savey was a none starter due to the blumming one way bearing :S

Cheers m8 daz

Edited by The_Intruder

arghh... im going on holls for a week this weekend :angry: i will come and probs continue destroyin my hyper, i will, but last week i had my birthday aprty and was utterly trollied, and now this weekend im off to bude, i think it is for a holliday, iv brought some shock socks for sand play, and i think im guna find the nearest model shop so if / when i break it and / or run out of fuel, i should be sorted...

lol well his is running a 14t bell my gearing is 15/38 which wheelies it like chuff so thats gotta go i have 36 38 and 40t spurs and 15 17 and 18 cb's to choose from just need the best to pwn him lol, need acceleration but no wheeleis, im gunna change the whole set up to get him lol, wing off, sus dropped right down and damper tention loosened :D;)

a boring drag, if it was as head on the follwing would happen

my revo would se set high drives towards CRT head on impact, revo pushrods snap, CRT shock tower bends, CRT Go engine gets a lovely conrod wrenching love tap from the revo, crt had bent chassis and a messy front end, revo spur stirps, high possablitly revo chassis is bent :P

Hence the reason for drag race :P

unless ur hyper wants to take the kanai on :whistling: