• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my exhaust :)

Michael

hmmm a while back i wanted more speed from my rush and my m8 got a new exhaust 4 his rush which ment that i was slower :(

as i dont have alot of money but ino alot about how tghe exhausts work i played with a few gunsilencers and made a few exhausts.......

anyway heres a pic of my exhaust that i made, tis not got a very big chamber, but its more than big enough to create a suficiant vacume and because its a straight through exhaust...well pretty much....it gets the fumes out quicker and makes my car go like s*** of a shuvle

i took it out with my m8 yesterday and hes got a MT2 with a tuned exhaust and my rush thrashed his mt2 both in aceleration and top speed.......hell my rush now doghnuts on dry tarmac!

lol, seems ok to me an i kno alot of you will be thinkin that its gonna damage my engine, but av done my research and trust me there no problems with nitro backing up inside the exhaust! it spits it out like no1s business........and.......coz theres no silencing.................its loud!!!!!

dsc00054nz1.jpg

Shot with W550i at 2007-07-21

DAMN!

looks like uber pwnage happens with that!

must sound beast, any chance of a lil vid, with sound of course :P

its better then yours was :P

hehe

the stock exhaust makes the car sound like its been strangled....

And alot of power is lost :)

But yeah - i bet it'd sound great - most alloy/metal exhausts do :P

Ziggy

How did you make it? Was it hard to do? . We've got a Kit Car at home with a straight through exhaust and sounds awsome! So your car should make a hell of a noise! Is your exhaust lighter because it looks alot smaller than mine? And less weight = moew power!!! :P