• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Switchblade v2 killswitch issues

Lopes3d

As in title I’m struggling to get my switchblade v2 to arm, it’s mated to a r304 futaba and tx is a 3pv. I’ve got the channel turned up to max “+120” and once the switch is changed it drops to “-120” which sounds normal but killswitch just pulsing not allowing engine to be started. Any advice on this?

It doesn't appear to have a gyro.

I was just asking because I've read that gyros cause problems with safety kill switches.

I can't help anymore sorry, still in the process of building my 1/5 petrol so haven't even got the radio yet. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using a Flysky Noble for mine. I had to change the servo frequency from digital to analogue. Maybe you will have to do something similar?

2 hours ago, Mack1 said:

I'm using a Flysky Noble for mine. I had to change the servo frequency from digital to analogue. Maybe you will have to do something similar?

Out of interest, what are the pros and cons of using digital or analogue servos/frequencies? 

I don't mean with the kill switch, just in general.