• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AE DR10 - Speed / Roller

Redback

My speedrun DR10 is up for sale only due to lack of use, its had 2 speed runs managed 65mph and 70mph+, has way more in it depending on the esc / motor you choose (no elec / rx included).
Body is battered as would be expected from speed runs, still usable and well held together with fiber tape, great body to keep for bashing.
Tires are all good and still glued strongly, Included are body standoffs, an expertly made front bumper protector and a high performance 😁 splitter (uses servo screw holes) to help keep it planted.
Easly removed if not required. No breakages, some scuffs as expected see pics, the chassis is in excellent but used condition, no binds no rust.

Comes with 2 spur gears for normal and high speed running, Gear cover, wheeliebar and spares along with full manual and AE10 sticker sheet, Included.

I'm asking for 110£ posted due to size or 95£ collection from warwickshire.
RRP for roller and proline body would be about 180-200£

20230826_163648.jpg20230826_163723.jpg20230826_163745.jpg

20230826_163701.jpg

20230826_163732.jpg

Any questions please ask, however i wont negotiate on price its already a bargain.
Have a great day.

Edited by Redback