• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Downsizing sell-up: Arrma Nero, Axial Exo-Terra, Hpi Blitz ESE, Hpi Super 5SC, Hpi Savage 25LE

Stoat_Muldoon

Hiya

I'm looking to sell up everything I dont use before I move house. So plenty to list. Prices negotiable,  larger items are cash/bank transfer on collection only from Boston, Lincolnshire (though I can post smaller cars). If you want more pics of anything let me know 😊
These are also listed in other places like FB marketplace so may sell there.

Arrma Nero Big Rock - £300

The discontinued 1:8 car not the 3s. In decent but worn condition, has hot racing hubs but missing one steering arm plate.

Includes transmitter and a few parts, everything worked when last used but sold as spares or repairs

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Axial Exo-Terra - £275

Little use, in good shape. Fitted with a hobbywing max-10 combo and an old traxxas servo. No radio gear.
Includes a bag of spares/kit leftovers and a silver painted poorly cut body panel set

Hpi Blitz ESE - £350

Rare white plastic race spec Hpi Blitz ESE, sold as a roller but has a random old servo and cheap motor installed
Some gouging to underside.
Includes small bag of parts, 2 shells and a standard blitz rolling chassis. Both cars spares or repairs.
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
Back up for sale but can't remove strike through text on mobile lol

Hpi Super 5SC - £200 

In fair condition. Body painted in the outside for a burger joint advert, could probably be removed without much fuss as it seems to be peeling in its own anyway
All stock besides steering servo. Sold as spares or repairs.

Hpi Savage 25LE + SS - £300

3 Speed Limited Edition, Prospec P6-28 engine, ran well when last used. Includes standard engine in unknown condition.
Original SS kit, decent condition, clutch failed but ran when last used
Comes with a few nitro related bits and spares. No transmitters, spares or repairs.
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Also yet to list, if you would like details:

Hpi Venture - £120
Hpi Mini Trophy - £100
Hpi RS4 Sport 3 rally conversion w/trackstar combo - £130
Hpi Savage Flux HP - £275
Hpi Savage Flux 2350 w/ center diff - £225
Hpi Savage Flux XL 2016- £275
Hpi Savage XS - £175
Traxxas Slash Xl5 2wd w/trackstar combo - £125

Thanks,
Aubrey
(ps. changed my given name if anyone I've sold to before wonders why its different!)

Edited by Stoat_Muldoon

13 minutes ago, stretch said:

Can you send me details re the venture

Sure, its stock but includes a new in packet inner fender set, not had too much use, I think all I've done either change the gearing or put a different turn motor in it. Missing one of the little screw on wheel hub caps. £120 collected or + postage since its not that big and this isnt fb marketplace/ebay, not likely to get scammed again lol

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Stoat_Muldoon

58 minutes ago, darkangelv24 said:

I really like the idea of that 5SC, not so keen on the pink though, but you are quite far away. 

So many other nice things also hmm

The paint on that seems to be coming off pretty easily on is own, so you might be able to rescue it. For what its worth it was like that when I bought it 😂

Can do you a deal on the 5SC and some other cars you might be interested in to make the trip worth it, do need it gone and its way too big to post. I'm usually up in Scunthorpe on the weekends if thats any better of a location. Or meet halfway if youd be taking a lot off my hands.

Edited by Stoat_Muldoon

• Stoat_Muldoon changed the title to Downsizing sell-up: Arrma Nero, Axial Exo-Terra, Hpi Blitz ESE, Hpi Savage 25LE
  • Stoat_Muldoon changed the title to Downsizing sell-up: Arrma Nero, Axial Exo-Terra, Hpi Blitz ESE, Hpi Super 5SC, Hpi Savage 25LE