• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Schumacher Big 6 Lotus Nitro 1/6th - brand new condition.

Rcjersey

Time to let this go but difficult to find pricing information online to assess its value…

Backstory; My father bought the first Lotus Elise ever sold in Jersey circa 2000, he had the option to also purchase this Big 6 Lotus as a one off opportunity from the dealership… so he did!

the dealership also sold him the accoutrements needed to run it I.e. controller, battery charger etc.

I have been the proud owner of the car for a few years now but due to growing family and space constraints it’s potentially time to move it on.

Pretty sure this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to buy a brand new condition one of these as they are like hens teeth even used.

As seen in the photos, even original zip ties and sellotape is on the body/shell.

All original parts, never used, all original sticker sheets and instruction manuals come with it.

also come with new unused Dash Saber controller, new JP auto charger, new Irvine Glow Start.

I would consider this a collectors piece rather than something to take out racing.

Asking £750 with a caveat - I really have no solid clue on price so please make me an offer and we can go from there.

I have seen used ones selling for upwards of a few hundred online but that’s the best info I can find online, and nothing to reflect an “as new” one like this.

Any questions or further photos required just ask.

IMG_0167.jpeg

IMG_0166.jpeg

IMG_0165.jpeg

IMG_0164.jpeg

IMG_0163.jpeg

IMG_0162.jpeg

IMG_0161.jpeg

IMG_0160.jpeg

IMG_0159.jpeg

IMG_0158.jpeg

IMG_0157.jpeg

IMG_0156.jpeg

IMG_0155.jpeg

IMG_0154.jpeg

Edited by Rcjersey
Requirement to add price

15 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

You really need to have a price for it mate

Sorry, I read the forum sale rules and misinterpreted the price part… initially read it as a “nice to have” rather than a “must have”.

Have rechecked them and my initial interpretation was wrong it seems!

I’ll just throw a price on it then but really not sure what is an accurate asking price 😵‍💫

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...