• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi LST2 spares

Crazy L

Hey guys.  I have an organiser full of Losi LST 2 spares.  I have retired my LST2 now so these spares will remain unused.  Some are used, but fine to use, like wishbones, hubs, RPM spur cases, springs, chassis components, whole diffs in casings etc, some are still in packets, like spur gears, an HD diff case. etc. 

Is there any kind of market for these spares?  As I'm thinking of selling to regain a few bob and a bit of space in my crowded lean-to.  Any advice appreciated, thanks chaps.   

Hi there mate, I still have my old LST2 so I may be interested in acquiring some of these spares. 

I'll pop round and take a look at some point soon if that's cool?

Cheers, 

James

• Like 1

On 23/04/2023 at 15:46, James.S said:

Hi there mate, I still have my old LST2 so I may be interested in acquiring some of these spares. 

I'll pop round and take a look at some point soon if that's cool?

Cheers, 

James

That could be a good idea, looks like you're only up the road.  I will let you know.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lol @Redback.  I will get some photos up this week.  Just started to pop bits on ebay too.  Springs,  RPM guards, and a Mugen wing mount with backing plate for use with Muggy shock towers ( I used to race it)   Gave it some large back n the day at Maxbashing and Clanfield.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mate, I got rid of my Losi LST XXL over a year ago! Was surprised how well things sold! 

Ended up sending a lot of my stuff to the states via ebay.

Some parts are super rare!