• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD - Vanquish VS4-10 Phoenix Portal with Standard VFD Roller

Bix

Up for sale is my Vanquish VS4-10 Phoenix roller (requires all electronics to run) which is fitted with a standard VFD transmission, not the twin version the kit comes with so no dig or selectable overdrive. Standard VFD fitted has fixed 6.5% overdrive and doesn’t require the additional servos and importantly is much more debris and water tight 👍🏻

Truck has been run twice so the body has picked up some scratches but still looks great and the paint really pops in sunlight.  Interior painted black with white seats.

Chassis is basically mint and been thoroughly cleaned prior to sale, just a few scratches on the axles, skid and links. 

Optional parts fitted are the expensive Vanquish brass front portal covers, Vanquish aluminium motor stand off and 3D printed front light buckets with front and rear lights which can handle direct 3S power, i ran them off the receiver and still plenty bright for night runs.

All kit spares included, note the front inner fender brace/faux radiator can’t be run with the new light buckets and I had to remove one fan to clear servo wiring.

Loads more pictures available if required.

£400 and includes postage to the UK only fully insured. Payment via PayPal G&S only if posted. 

Collection welcome or happy to meet in the Sussex area.

IMG_5118.jpeg

IMG_5106.jpeg

IMG_5104.jpeg

IMG_5091.jpeg

IMG_5093.jpeg

IMG_5094.jpeg

IMG_5092.jpeg

IMG_5102.jpeg

IMG_5101.jpeg

IMG_5108.jpeg

IMG_5097.jpeg

Edited by Bix
  • Like 1

• Bix changed the title to SOLD - Vanquish VS4-10 Phoenix Portal with Standard VFD Roller
  • Gaz! locked this topic