• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi DBXL-E 2.0 Fox Edition - Professional Package Available - 4 batteries, Charger, Bluetooth module and more

RenJutley

Unfortunately I have to sell my hardly used DBXL-E  2.0 Fox edition mainly due to change in my working situation (redundancy)

My intention was to really get into the RC world this year, however things have changed.

I do love the car, however I just cant afford it anymore.  The package is worth over £1,800, however I open to offers

The car is available through ebay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334806230558

I can deliver for free anywhere close to Harrow, United Kingdom

Thank you

Ren

On 30/03/2023 at 13:56, RenJutley said:

I'm willing to drop the price to £1,400 or an offer close to this amount with free delivery close to Harrow UK.  Facing a financial struggle with bills. 😢

On 30/03/2023 at 13:56, RenJutley said:

Unfortunately I have to sell my hardly used DBXL-E  2.0 Fox edition mainly due to change in my working situation (redundancy)

My intention was to really get into the RC world this year, however things have changed.

I do love the car, however I just cant afford it anymore.  The package is worth over £1,800, however I open to offers

The car is available through ebay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334806230558

I can deliver for free anywhere close to Harrow, United Kingdom

Thank you

Ren

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/04/2023 at 12:40, RenJutley said:

Any advice please? As I'm not getting much success with trying to sell this package.  I've had some offers, however they are very low considering the package.

I added the details on Facebook as well.

Thank you

Ren

It’s only worth what someone will pay. You have your expectations quite high with the price not saying it won’t sell but when you ask high prices things sit for a long time. If you want a quick sell then you’re gonna have to lower that price sadly, especially with the current cost of living situation. 

• Like 2

To give you an idea of price, I purchased a near enough new one on eBay last year for £900 and this came with 2 smart batteries and charger.

• Like 1

• Gaz! locked this topic