• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Cross-RC EMO AT4V in action - Crawling the Caucasus

BlackSeaRC

I thought it was about time to give the AT4V another run.  I had been waiting for some decent snow but nothing in sight yet this winter, so I headed into the Caucasus mountains for a bit of crawling on the rocky trails instead.

The AT4V has quite a few upgrades including various CNC aluminium alloy and brass parts, plus independent front and rear axle diff-locking.  I have found the Cross-RC products to be good quality and they also perform well.

BlackSeaRC

Edited by BlackSeaRC
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

it really looked good in the mountains :good:

I started with unlocked diffs and it wouldn't even move because the trail is so steep.  It is actually hard to walk there but it may not be so obvious in the video.  This time last year there was about 1 metre of snow but this week it has been 18C.

3 hours ago, Lone-wolf said:

nice run and great truck did not go much on the music though

It would be great to find some decent cinematic background music.  Any ideas where to find it without paying a yearly subscription?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BlackSeaRC said:

It would be great to find some decent cinematic background music.  Any ideas where to find it without paying a yearly subscription?

i tend to use middle of the road tracks that i think people might like or the free stuff on youtube from the library but a lot of that is naff, some decent tunes in it if you browse

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lone-wolf said:

i tend to use middle of the road tracks that i think people might like or the free stuff on youtube from the library but a lot of that is naff, some decent tunes in it if you browse

I have lost count the number of times I have listened to snippets of randomly titled YouTube library music in the hope of finding something decent...

• Haha 2