• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FTX Ranger XC RTR 1/16th scale **please close**

Lone-wolf

I need to make room for a new project so selling this and the SCX10 11, will do a separate listing for the scx

So 1/16th FTX Ranger XC, in perfect working order comes with Yellow pickup shell fitted but also including the green body, comes with supplied NI-MH battery and USB charger and of course the Dumbo style TX

This is a reluctant sale as i do like it but a couple of trucks need to go, i will say im not in a rush so please dont wait for price drops, i still have original box plus some extra body posts

Price is £56.00 posted via Hermes (Evri) to standard UK address

It is in good condition but will have signs of use, also i modded the steering as there was lots of slop in the stock set up

XC 1.PNG

XC 2.PNG

XC.PNG

green 1.PNG

green.PNG

Edited by Lone-wolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Lone-wolf changed the title to FTX Ranger XC RTR 1/16th scale **Please close**
On 03/01/2023 at 20:33, Lone-wolf said:

scx10 went a few weeks ago on facebook

Oh that's a shame. 

Do you reckon you could use different courier than Evri for Ftx Ranger. I have mainly bad experience with them.

7 hours ago, Lone-wolf said:

Lets see your offer would mean i get aprox £43 for this model,so its a no from me, i think i will just keep it and close this add of

That's fair enough, I'm happy to pay the extra £6 if you still want to sell it. Let me know mate 

• Lone-wolf changed the title to FTX Ranger XC RTR 1/16th scale
  • Lone-wolf changed the title to FTX Ranger XC RTR 1/16th scale **please close**
  • Gaz! locked this topic