• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SkyRC Q200 Quad Charger

Darren Frosty

Anyone got one? any good? I have 2 x 2S lipos from my lads car and 2 x 6S lipos from mine, am I correct in thinking it would charge them all at once, and if one need to go into storage while some others needed to be balance charged it would do this without issue?

The app control and QR code labelling of batteries seems pretty cool too.

Opinions please? Or is there another quad charger of similar price I should also be considering?

I've got one, very pleased with it. You're correct, it operates like 4 chargers that share one set of controls. I've never used the QR code thing but the app is good, you can save different settings for your batteries, means less button pressing is needed.

Only issues:

It doesn't come with a mix of charging leads, only XT60s, so make sure you have the ones you need.

The power output is limited depending how many channels you are using, pasted the text from below. So you can't charge 1 battery at 200W for example.

• Charge Circuit Power - DC Input: CH A/CH B: 100W CH C/CH 😧 50W
  • AC Input: CH A+CH C=100W CH B+CH D=100W;

These are some other options I looked at.

M4Q, can only do upto 4S batteries, but cheaper.

https://uk.banggood.com/ToolkitRC-M4Q-4x50W-5A-AC-100W-4-Port-DC-Smart-Charger-XT60-or-XT30-Optional-for-1-4S-Lipo-Battery-p-1756670.html?utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=cpc_organic&gmcCountry=GB&utm_content=minha&utm_campaign=minha-gbg-en-pc&currency=GBP&cur_warehouse=CN&createTmp=1&ID=5109616285919&utm_source=googleshopping&utm_medium=cpc_us&utm_campaign=aceng-pmax-ukbg-allcat-uk-220412-jeff&utm_content=jeff&ad_id=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwma6TBhDIARIsAOKuANyhMxVMQYj4uUKupCFmpnvVCp0rbL4IPTJBaPdIbOGwKVCvZdZVwTUaAhGiEALw_wcB

D400, only 2 batteries at a time but can charge a single battery faster.

https://www.hobbyrc.co.uk/skyrc-ultimate-duo-400w-acdc-charger

used to have one until i sold up and swapped hobbies, and i must say, it is an absolutely fantastic little bit of kit, and the app makes it **slightly more acceptable** to walk away and let the batteries charge/discharge, because you can monitor the status on your phone. 

i must make this explicitly clear though, i DO NOT condone leaving any cell unattended while its charging or discharging, because it can and will go wrong if you let it...

all that aside, i would happily buy another q200 again, and trust in it to do its job well, and safely  (i probably will because i'm into airsoft now, and some of the guns use lipo's) 

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, I have one as well!! Game changer for me! 

Fantastic bit of kit and makes easy work of charging and discharging several batteries. 

Also, to have the batteries preset in the app, so just press and go 🙂