• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Team Corally Radix / Python Owners

Radix 6- Tip for removing gear box covers to access front and rear diffs

Apparently you dont have to totally take off the hinge pin covers (the plastic cover and red alloy holder) to have space to take the gearbox cover out

"About the diff covers, it's enough to make them loose (hinge pin covers)  - you do not need to take it off all the way down. I usually make like 3 mm gap as much as you can, not to make the arms come off.

Luke, Team Corally Service Department"

Will see if that works next time....

• 3 months later...

Took mine racing - changed pinion to 15t and fiddled with the front a bit (put HD steering blocks on) - was pretty good and nearly kept up with the proper race buggies. However if I decide to get back in to racing next year I will be getting a proper race buggy

Haven't used the Radix a lot recently but it is a great buggy for the money

PXL_20220925_082323996.thumb.jpg.2afb8494a297d44c6181df44aa8b522e.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi all. New to the forum! I just picked up a mint Radix secondhand on the weekend as my first 1/8 buggy. Stepping up from a MJX Hyper Go 14210 and Maverick Quantum Flux XT.  I  wondered what are the recommended upgrades and things to watch out for. Seems like a well-made buggy that could handle some light bashing after some suspension tuning.  I'm assuming 7075 shock towers and chassis bracing would be good along with stiffer springs/thicker shock oil as it seems softly sprung from the factory?