• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ’s Summit

.AJ.

3 minutes ago, Kpowell911 said:

Dont they do a Big One? Bigger than 550? Sure Ive read people running it?

It might be the SCX6 combo, but I still wouldn’t run that over a MMX and a HH motor 

I’ve left mine stock at moment will upgrade servo’s but leave esc and motor stock . Stock motors are cheap aswell if you burn one out. Use mine for trailing and climbing . It’s my second one I first had one about 10 years ago and regretted when I sold it but redeemed myself and purchased another about 8 months ago 

• Like 2

On 01/04/2022 at 16:27, .AJ. said:

I’ve had a pair of Black Magic lipos hanging about that I was going to use, but they have puffed slightly and flex the battery compartments, so I’m going to shoot them instead 🤣🤣🤣

Video, please!! :lol:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Wow what a difference it makes, in low gear there was about a foot of take up when going from forward to reverse, it’s now about 1-2 inches 👍 

Mmm yeah that’s something else I need to get around to doing with mine….too job 👍🏻

• Like 1

2 hours ago, .AJ. said:

LEM drive dog fitted to the gear box, I’ll also give the gears a good coat of Red N Tacky while it’s apart 👍 

For the non summit owners, what is this part? I can't work it out from google.

1 hour ago, .AJ. said:

Wow what a difference it makes, in low gear there was about a foot of take up when going from forward to reverse, it’s now about 1-2 inches 👍 

So thats what this new part stops! Ive noticed that too, got a link?

50 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Thanks, I thought mine was broke when I first brought it, didnt know there was a fix! Ordered

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kpowell911 said:

These were the rage with the E Maxx in like 2004ish, wonder how they compare to the Titan775

Larger 820 size, they have more torque and don’t really ever overheat, so can be geared up if needed, also the stock esc handles them fine 👍