• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RC4WD Trail Finder 2 Truck LWB Chassis Kit

Redback

I want to shift my tf2 lwb 2speed transmission. An expensive bit of kit(£529+) for a bargain £350 collected from warwickshire.
Paypal fee and shipping is NOT included in the price this time as its already cheap as chips.

IMG_20220306_142502.jpg

Was a kit built dec 2020 and maiden ran this year a total of 3 times.
Comes with original box, spares from the kit and instructions.

Very low mileage maybe 2-3 miles at most, drive train is in perfect working order and was only used in low range as didnt use a shift servo.
Comes with a nicely setup mojave body i got in a trade that was modifed by the last owner to a high standard including led front and rear lights. however it is missing the right hand orange indicator lense.
Has custom mounting brackets for the body and custom 3d printed esc / battery tray (fits shorty lipos and sidewinder4 sized esc's. also comes with the plank of wood bed lol 🙂
Only meaningful damage is a single broken rear leaf as seen in photo that has been repaired and the extra leafs re installed.
Naturally it has small scuffs on the diff covers and slight scratches on some of the bodypaint as it's no longer a shelf queen.
Tires and car will be cleaned before being sent, you will be getting something like this.

IMAG1777.jpg

Edit:

IMG_20220323_191854.jpg
IMG_20220323_191707.jpg
IMG_20220323_191720.jpg
IMG_20220323_191730.jpg
IMG_20220323_191812.jpg
Pics as requested.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Redback
  • Like 1

• Redback changed the title to RC4WD Trail Finder 2 Truck LWB Chassis Kit