• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Brakes

Tonybt

Hi am new to this hobby and was hoping someone can help.i just got a bug crusher pro and everything is working fine and on my first go at driving it for about half hour my brakes stopped working..this might sound stupid but do disc brakes move because mine isnt which makes me think it's to tight but I can push my car freely any help would be really appreciated thanks

41 minutes ago, Tonybt said:

Think I need whole new brakes the more I think about it..looking at it some how its tightened while using it and haven't realized..I think..but am new what do I know hahahaha

when you use the brakes, the servo pushes the metal part into the brake pads to stop the car.

they can be adjusted.

Thanks..also while I've been  lookin  at the two screws that you adjust for the disk brake one is screwed in more than the other hopefully it's that.. the second screw is so hard to get to..I dont want to take stuff apart hahaha thanks for your help

Yeah thanks..also noticed that the brakes were starting to wear in the middle too so I've orded new ones in the picture the top brakes are like mine but I've orded both the numbers are the same in the future can I use the metal one the second set...thanks so much for you help

received_293279142780544.jpeg

On 20/01/2022 at 14:24, Tonybt said:

Yeah thanks..also noticed that the brakes were starting to wear in the middle too so I've orded new ones in the picture the top brakes are like mine but I've orded both the numbers are the same in the future can I use the metal one the second set...thanks so much for you help

received_293279142780544.jpeg

the top link gave me better results.