• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FTX Outlaw brushless upgrade?

NBY

i would think its a lot better quality than the standard electric gear yes NBY be aware though am sure that ESC is rated for 23turn motors and above so running a 17t could cause cutting out problems 😞 trust if you want more power and speed Bl is the way to go !!

what battery are you running brother? lipo?

heres a video (old) of a gool rc in a outlaw can get the gool rc systems for as cheap as 30-40 on ebay mind

On 16/12/2021 at 03:36, Bajadre said:

i would think its a lot better quality than the standard electric gear yes NBY be aware though am sure that ESC is rated for 23turn motors and above so running a 17t could cause cutting out problems 😞 trust if you want more power and speed Bl is the way to go !!

what battery are you running brother? lipo?

heres a video (old) of a gool rc in a outlaw can get the gool rc systems for as cheap as 30-40 on ebay mind

Brillient!😂  almost seems like it's too powerful for the car to handle but that's part of fun the for sure. I wasn't aware about the turn limit on the ESC- will definitely double check that, but regardless, i think i'll look for another combo as you suggested...thanks!

I will my new 2S 5200 Lipo. Should be ok I think

Edited by NBY
added info