• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobao/Ofna Ultra GTP-2e 1:8 on-road electric roller - Now sold

ninjagaiden

Folks

I'm selling my Hobao/OFNA Ultra GTP-2e short wheelbase 1:8 GT on road rolling chassis. This is essentially a pre-rolled electric conversion of the Ultra GTP 2 nitro using electrics parts from an Ultra LX1e. It's in good nick with only light use over the years. I have the original Nissan 350z styled body with plenty of wear in it, and a newer CLK-GTR style body which I painted up but never ran as I wasn't happy with the rear wheel cutouts (did somebody say Shelf Queen?).

The short wheelbase makes it great for drifting (if you have enough space) and I have an Eurgle drift box I'll include if you want to try it out (I preferred full manual control myself)

I have the original servo arm, motor mounting screws, box and papers.  The wheels and tyres are included. It is very good at converting old road tyres into slicks 🙂 I had to reshape the top of the bumper for the CLK shell but there is plenty of high density foam still there to protect it from a frontal impact.

Collection from the Cambridge area is preferred (you'll get both bodyshells) or if you want I can post at cost, but then I'll just ship one bodyshell as there is no easy way to pack box in the original box.

Just looking for a good new home for it. Price is £50 (plus cost of shipping if you want it shipped)

Lots of pics...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Pictures with the CLK bodyshell - bodyposts are set for the Nissan shell, but even then the rear wheel arch fit is a bit off at the back.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by ninjagaiden
Item now sold
  • Like 2

• ninjagaiden changed the title to Hobao/Ofna Ultra GTP-2e 1:8 on-road electric roller - Now sold
  • 53HRA locked this topic