• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Good location for off road desert truck in Surrey or near

Jack Jones

Aww fair enough jack yeah u might need some room then brother 🙂 we tend to share the tracks we go too the kids are pretty cool apart from wanting to get on my rc videos ahha 

have  google map look round for waste land and new build housing usually great places to play or if you have any local mx places check them out too always good to have a few spots to try local

i found a weird little cool place sunday was just a layby storing grit spent 2hrs there blasting apart hitting the tumps 😄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jack Jones said:

Thanks mate will definitely give that a go, finding it hard to find anywhere good, there's plenty of places local to me but I tend to anoy people with my rc especially dog walkers 😆 

You should be considerate of others obviously but even so unless it's private land or land where RC's are prohibited you have the right to enjoy yourself & your hobby.  

I'm a dog owner/walker and I've no issues with people using their RC's where I walk or doing other hobbies nearby as long as it doesn't endanger me or my dog it's fine by me. You'll unfortunately always get the odd person who takes satisfaction in sticking their nose where it doesn't belong or arguing with strangers over petty things.  

Is it , nitro, petrol or electric?
Petrol and nitro imho seem to attract more annoyance from people purely because of the noise/fumes etc. 

Google maps is a great place to search for large open areas to go ~ also try searching for mountain bike trails maybe. Good luck. :good: