• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tomley RC Interview - ask your questions!

Nick

1 hour ago, James.S said:

First choice would probably be an RS3

Funnily enough, same as me in that position. 

However, its a lot more cash, will depreciate more etc. Its more up against a Golf R/S3/A35/M1/240i financially. 

Having been a passenger in both a Yaris GR (with Track Pack) and plenty of RS3/Golf R/S3/A45’s, the Yaris seemed so much more focussed and fun. Despite the power difference, I dont think with a competant driver, on some decent B Roads any of the German Super Hatches would get near with it. The GR was soo special honestly. That said. I couldnt buy one because of the interior quality. 

Edited by Kpowell911
  • Like 1

First of all great video's Tomley - really enjoy them?

What are the future plans for the channel?

What things do you think could be improved in the RC world?

Have you ever raced?

Have any ties with FTX?

Finally if your a sociable person and would like to meet some fellow RC people have you ever thought about holding a bashing event? 

Thanks for your time

• Like 1

I’d love it if some of our home grown youtubers met up and held some annual fan events - be great to see 50 people having a Comical Grasshopper Derby, or a Lunchbox derby - build what you want and have a daft race with a water splash and a few jumps 😳 Everyone on a 35T silver can too so it’s low speed mayhem 😂

How about it Mr T?

• Like 1

On 15/09/2021 at 10:19, Nick said:

We've had so many great questions I don't want to end it just yet! So lets try rack a few more up and I'll get them over to Tomley. :good:

Nice one guys.

What format will interview be, 

here is another for Phil.....what brand does he rate as the best quality and value

Edited by Jack Reacher

Don't know if I have missed the cut off for questions

But after discovering your channel I just naturally assumed your name was Tom, and only just found out other, so my question is a simple one where did the Tomley RC name come from, i have an idea, but want to see if im right!

• Like 1

- Do you have a favourite category of RC (touring, truggy, Monster Truck, Short Course, Crawler, etc.) and why? Do you have a straight-up favourite RC?

- What's your secret to quickly building-up a successful channel? I'm trying my best, but my channel has been stuck below 3k subscribers for years!

- Also, I know you'd buried the hatchet in recent times, but what was your old beef with Talbot about and when/why did it start?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...