• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tt02 drift car for sale fully upgraded with hop ups and lots of spares (edited with new price)

Driftwookie

Selling my tt02 d with loads of upgrades and spares. Brushless tblm 2 10.5 turn motor, trf suspension, still 4wd but comes with everything for rwd and wide angle steering arms, hackslider gyro... Alloy front and rear upper and lower arms all adjustable, alloy front knuckles, alloy rear hub carriers, upgraded bearings, high speed gear, alloy prop, alloy battery clamp, carbon bumper stay, front and rear upper carbon suspension mounts, dgs digital servo, alloy servo stay, front one way unit, locked rear diff, alloy adjustable front driveshafts, alloy motor mount, bespoke carbon Upper deck, hardened lower deck chassis and more.. . Still original box and everything that came with the original kit.... Comes with one battery and charger... Carson transmitter and receiver... Can include a tamiya led light kit and underglow lights too... This has not been driven much at all... Loads of spares. Looking for around £300 but I am open to sensible offers. 

IMG_20210814_204131.jpg

IMG_20210509_151110.jpg

IMG_20210411_202320.jpg

IMG_20210815_083254.jpg

IMG_20210815_083301.jpg

IMG_20210815_083319.jpg

Edited by Driftwookie

• Driftwookie changed the title to Tt02 drift car for sale fully upgraded with hop ups and lots of spares (edited with new price)
3 hours ago, john carmichael said:

Hi has the car been driven inside or outside

Thanks Regards John.

Hello mate, it has only been driven on my driveway and once on a stretch of road just to see what the speed was like. Has only been driven a handful of times. Also comes with spare original chassis too. 

On 31/08/2021 at 19:06, john carmichael said:

Hi Again, just seen more photos of the car with the lights.  I am curios do you fix the leds  to the side of the body or underneath the chassis?  Looks nice what condition is the body shell in?

Thanks for your time

Regards John.

Hello again mate, the leds are fixed to the body down the A pillars. The shell is very little worn, still in good condition though. It also comes with battery, charger and Carson wheel controller, so it is completely RTR. 

Many thanks