• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

CNHL - ChinaHobbyLine

MrCake

Anyone ordered batteries from CNHL recently?   Yodel are still apparently waiting for them since 1st July and wondered if this kind of delay is normal with them?  

Might just be that I am used to the 'speed' of Banggood who I seem to be quite lucky with.

Interesting I ordered a week ago same thing Yodel still waiting for them.  I think Yodel only update once they arrive in the U.K. 

Others say it takes around 2-3 weeks from them  so yours should be here soon hopefully 

2 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

Interesting I ordered a week ago same thing Yodel still waiting for them.  I think Yodel only update once they arrive in the U.K. 

Others say it takes around 2-3 weeks from them  so yours should be here soon hopefully 

Hope so!  Kind of kicking myself as I only got a couple of batteries as I was seeing how they were but didn't realise that a lot of their larger 2s & 3s packs had some amazing deals which I have missed out on.

Found out it can take upto  7 weeks for delivery as there sent via cargo ship not airmail and there’s a current delay on shipping to the U.K. so it may be even longer 😕. Oh well for the price I paid for shipping I can’t complain as it was free 😂😂

4 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

Found out it can take upto  7 weeks for delivery as there sent via cargo ship not airmail and there’s a current delay on shipping to the U.K. so it may be even longer 😕. Oh well for the price I paid for shipping I can’t complain as it was free 😂😂

Im waiting for something else by ship and was told around 6 odd weeks.

11 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

Oh wow glad I wasn't in a rush!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve-O2021 said:

Are Chinese Ali Express / Banggood cells safe? Anyone had problems with them? I know cheap Chinese Laptop batteries are crap lol

Almost everything rc comes out of China nowadays you just got to find the good bits 👍

I dont know about delays

i ordered from them last year

The products , lipos are  GREAT.

Very good stuff 

im happy with them.

Got couple 50c rated lipos from another company 4s  and they made my car cut at top speed.

Got new lipos from CHLM at same price, and the car runs top speed without issues now.

They have more power for sure.

• Like 1

Nice will look into them, just when I was buying 18650 Lithium cells for Raspberry Pi projects over LockDown there was alot of fake Chinese battery's flooding the market as the genuine cell production stopped/ completely dropped with covid and apparently even a few fake Chinese battery factory's burnt down!

6 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

Mine are out for delivery 👍

On another note CNHL are going to be opening a U.K. warehouse end of August - mid September so that will get rid of the wait time on shipping no confirmation on pricing yet or shipping costs  though but keep a look out on there site 👍

Ah great news!!

7 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

On another note CNHL are going to be opening a U.K. warehouse end of August - mid September so that will get rid of the wait time on shipping no confirmation on pricing yet or shipping costs  though but keep a look out on there site 👍

UK Warehouse will be good, let’s hope things like batteries are going to be on their stock list 

On 28/07/2021 at 19:38, billyb_imp said:

UK Warehouse will be good, let’s hope things like batteries are going to be on their stock list 

On 28/07/2021 at 12:23, mydoddy69 said:

Well that will be the end of cheap Lipo's then, they will just add VAT to the price etc etc..

This is what has happened with Hobbyking I believe 😩

2 hours ago, BashingBrian said:

Well that will be the end of cheap Lipo's then, they will just add VAT to the price etc etc..

This is what has happened with Hobbyking I believe 😩

If they do that I’ll just continue to order from China and wait it out on delivery times 👍

I put these up against my lads Gens Ace packs same truck same gearing same day same MAH but these where 120c my lads Gens where 80c my truck not only had more punch but lasted longer. Now I know it wasn’t a scientific way to test them but these seemed to out perform packs 3 times there price 👍

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, MrCake said:

Not sure what has happened but with a 2s and 3s LIPO in my basket with them, the shipping costs are now $29.99!!  Had been $12.99 when I first ordered. 

More than likely the curse of brexit mine was free last time but I ordered $200 worth so qualified for  the free shipping ! 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MrCake said:

Not sure what has happened but with a 2s and 3s LIPO in my basket with them, the shipping costs are now $29.99!!  Had been $12.99 when I first ordered. 

Over $80 will get you free shipping so if a lipo is the cost of shipping and that puts you over $80 you might as well get an extra lipo and get free shipping 👍