• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

any paranormal stories?

froggy8

ok guys, 

i thought i would share my story and if you lot have anything to add, go for it.

several years ago i was on job allowance for 4 months when an agency finally rang me for an interview, i started my new job next day but because it was so long since i had to get up early i didn't get any sleep at all so after my first day at my new job had finished i went straight to bed. few hours into my sleep i turned round to see a boy crossing his leg in front of me with his back turned to me, at first i thought i was just seeing thing so i turned round  ( bit like closing your eyes then open them) then turned back round to see if he was still there and guess what? yes, he was still there so needless to say i turned back round to face the wall and not turned back round for the rest of the night.

• Like 1

I have a few stories.  Start with this  my missus moved into a house that was only around 15 years old/built  i started to hear and see things.  i never told her  but after a couple of months she asked if i had seen anyone/anything on the stairs.   i said yes.   one night she woke me up saying someone is watching us from the stairs.  i looked up and yes i could see someone  so quilt went over my head.  lol

from the same house i was sitting waiting for her to get back and a lot of noises started from upstairs  went and checked but nothing   sat back downstairs and the noises started again  went back up nothing still.  so a few days later i set up a video camera in the front room and playing it back was a really loud sound.  so while the house was empty  i  set it up again  and went upstairs  and banged and jumped in every room but none of it was as loud as what it had picked up that night.

in the bathroom one night someone spoke to me i could here it very well  but my missus was asleep.

final thing  lived in the house over a year but i walked into the kitchen one morning to find a picture in the middle of the floor.  it was taken in that kitchen  the kid in the pic had very dark skin.  i showed the couple who lived in the house from new and they had never seen the kid.

(the quilt part  lol  i was born in a haunted house  it had very old jail cells in the cellar  and everyone in my family had seen things  so not new to this sort of thing  i would walk round places at night most people wouldn't go into during the day  but when your face to face with something  like in that house my missus lived in things change.   lol)

just want to add the house we are in now  my missus says something touched her  and one of my kids says they have seen something.  but i have never seen or heard a thing.  wish i had as i have CCTV and a lof of things i could record audio on.

Edited by turok007
  • Like 1

The house i was born in all the kids could sprint good as if you had to go to the toilet at night you would get back up the stairs  in double quick time.

• Haha 1

wow.....just wow! i enjoyed reading that.

so you saying you are used to it when you see a ghost or whatnot? i would absolutely run out the house if that happened to me 😄 

the part you said that you recorded some very loud noise, couldnt you hear it live but you could hear it on the recorder?

6 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

wow.....just wow! i enjoyed reading that.

so you saying you are used to it when you see a ghost or whatnot? i would absolutely run out the house if that happened to me 😄 

the part you said that you recorded some very loud noise, couldnt you hear it live but you could hear it on the recorder?

what i meant was i was sort of use to it  but in the middle of the night when your in bed  you turn to into  a weak little kitten.  lol

with the noise  i could not make a noise that loud by jumping or hitting the floor  for the camera.

Edited by turok007
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, turok007 said:

The house i was born in all the kids could sprint good as if you had to go to the toilet at night you would get back up the stairs  in double quick time.

Even now if i ask my brothers or sisters about it they all say it was haunted  and 2 of them are close to 60 

• Like 1

got another one.

my mother told me this one as i was very young, at 3 or 4 years old.  i was playing on the floor while my mum was sat opposite me reading, i looked upat mum and told her "you're sitting on grandmas favorite chair mum" my mum replied " how did you know?"  i said" she just told me now, she is standing next to you". my mum told me she was so scared after i told her that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

hhmmmm that is very strange, wondered what could have made them noises.

So many things went on it that house  so im not saying it was haunted but something was going on.

i heard noises

the camera picked up a very loud noise

my missus see something

i see something

we both see the same thing

i heard  someone talking

and the photo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, froggy8 said:

got another one.

my mother told me this one as i was very young, at 3 or 4 years old.  i was playing on the floor while my mum was sat opposite me reading, i looked upat mum and told her "you're sitting on grandmas favorite chair mum" my mum replied " how did you know?"  i said" she just told me now, she is standing next to you". my mum told me she was so scared after i told her that.

Kids and animals are supposed to see things.  My older brother worked deep sea  and he got my a wicked chain when i was very young  but i wouldn't have it in the bedroom as i said someone was sitting on it. 

• Like 1

Just now, froggy8 said:

that is spooky

yeah ive heard that kids and animals can see them, very strange that is. 

my older brother had 2 dogs  and they would get excited when he was close to home  even if he was early or late home they knew when he was close.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, turok007 said:

my older brother had 2 dogs  and they would get excited when he was close to home  even if he was early or late home they knew when he was close.

My wife works from home and our cat usually hangs out in her office with her, but no matter when I come back he always gets up and slinks down to the front door whenever I’m about a mile from home

• Like 2

Before I was born my dad was renovating a cottage and he had stories of radio with no batteries coming on in the middle of night and the ghosts of a woman and 2 children waking up his at the time mother in law in the middle of the night, he asked a old boy in the village about the history of the cottage and he then told him about the woman and 2 children who died in the cottage in the 1800s 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, walkbythesea said:

My wife works from home and our cat usually hangs out in her office with her, but no matter when I come back he always gets up and slinks down to the front door whenever I’m about a mile from home

We also have a “ghost cat” - our cat can be in a room with us, even asleep on our laps and we’ll see “echoes” of another cat running across doorways etc, hear it jumping off furniture in other rooms and meowing etc. 

When we moved house we didn’t see it for about a month and then one day it found it’s way home and caught up with us 🙂

• Like 2

thats the thing, i have read many stories dating back to 16th, 17th and 18th century involving paranormal things.

there are things happening now but i think mostly from ancient times i guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, froggy8 said:

thats the thing, i have read many stories dating back to 16th, 17th and 18th century involving paranormal things.

there are things happening now but i think mostly from ancient times i guess.

that's what i found strange about the house my missus lived in  it was just waste land before the house was built  and the house was not that old  but something must of went on.  I know it was built in about 1988 as it was next to my school.

4 minutes ago, turok007 said:

that's what i found strange about the house my missus lived in  it was just waste land before the house was built  and the house was not that old  but something must of went on.  I know it was built in about 1988 as it was next to my school.

There’s a lot of energy in the world and most of it was there a long time before any of us

• Like 2

A local ghost story  as a kid     adults and kids would talk about the haunted Napoleonic fort  they would say if you walked past on the road  at night you would see someone holding a candle at the window.  But as a adult i found out you cannot see a window from the road  also if you go up the hill to it you cannot even see a window. as it is a fort so having windows on the outside is not a good thing.  Also people have said they have seen ghosts in the WW1/WW2 fort  but it never see any action during the wars   i spent a lot of time in the place  and never see anything.

• Like 1

Sorry it's a bit of a long post

My grans old house had s spirit that made (we think) it's last journey, every night between 12 and 1am it would drop a big box (we surmised a tool box or travelling trunk) on the bedroom floor (you could feel it hit) and you heard them dragging it to the stairs and bounce it down 1 by 1 and my grandma had an old entrance vestibule with a glass door and you actually saw a white mass pass the glass, open and close the front door (the keys would jingle and you'd feel a draught) and bounce the case down the steps outside.

Another case at the same house, my gran had 3 of those brass plates on the wall and one occasion they all flew straight across the lounge and hit my sister

Same house again a family friend went to the loo and he was pushed down the stairs (he made it in 3 steps) and when he got back outside he was white as a sheet and refused to go back inside again.

And the scariest one, my parents decided to go to the next town to go to the cinema leaving me, my little brother and big sister at my grans house, and probably 20 minutes after they left a banging started in the bedroom it started like a small child but increased until the ceiling was physically moving and every light was going on and off, after 10 minutes we ran outside because we thought the the ceiling was going to collapse (this was when mobiles were expensive so we didn't have one) unbeknownst to us my mum made my dad turn around  and go back she had a feeling that something was wrong, so another 30 minutes later they arrive back, it's still going strong (people have stopped to watch by now) so my dad went in and spoke to the spirit and as quickly as it started it stopped.

Another time a pound coin appeared mid air and fell to the floor when my dad picked it up it was too hot to hold (they were discussing our family financial problems at the time)

The flat I live in now has a ghost cat it rubs it's self on your legs in the kitchen and our 2 cats stare into the hallway all the time watching something (started after we got our second cat)

We used to visit old airfields whilst going to air shows and iv felt like iv been watched from control tower's and got strange feelings walking down the runway at elvington 

• Like 3