• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas Revo 2.5 SOLD PLEASE LOCK

Yoshimoto

I've had a lot of fun with this especially in this snow but it's now up for grabs.

Recently serviced it's had all new dust boots for axle's and suspension arms and carb,full engine reseal with carb orings for good measure.All shocks were rebuilt and all the geometry has been set properly.

Air filter is freshly cleaned and oiled.

I have only just swapped front tyres to rear to keep wear equal for the first time so you can see how little use it's had.

Motor tick over is rock solid and starting is easy once primed.The engine has good compression and holds a tune very well.

This Revo has reverse and a two speed box but the factory Optishift(nothing but bother from day one hence very little use overall) has been removed and reverse is controlled via a 4th channel on the DX4C radio.

You could save some money by using your own radio but to have reverse working as well you will need a minimum 3ch system a Y lead can be supplied for the twin steering servo if you are using a 2 or 3 channel system.

If using a 2ch set up reverse will need to be locked out or I can do this for you before dispatch.

It's complete but for a charger and some fuel,there's no bodges and no parts need replaced anytime soon.

The body shows signs of use and the chrome on the wheels is peeling but other than that it's ready to go.

Postage and PP or collection in person north east.

Complete with radio all set up delivered I pay fees 270

No radio but complete 220 delivered.

If collecting in person save £15.

Yoshi.

IMG_20210212_144052_2.jpg

IMG_20210212_144105_1.jpg

IMG_20210212_144118_1.jpg

IMG_20210212_144121_2.jpg

IMG_20210212_144131_1.jpg

IMG_20210212_144205_2.jpg

IMG_20210212_144110_2.jpg

Edited by Yoshimoto