• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobao Hyper VSE

The Ishima went well and was pretty fast it has a GO 25 engine in it so maybe just a tad faster than hyper and only thing that broke on it was the front bumper a couple of times 

I gave it to Yrkoon when i got the Hyper 7 as i was running 2 trucks and a buggy lol 

4 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

The Ishima went well and was pretty fast it has a GO 25 engine in it so maybe just a tad faster than hyper and only thing that broke on it was the front bumper a couple of times 

I gave it to Yrkoon when i got the Hyper 7 as i was running 2 trucks and a buggy lol 

I’ll be honest, I know almost nothing about nitro ..... had one when I was a kid and fuel went everywhere in the garage and stank the place out for ages ....... never touched a nitro since 😂 ..... seen some pro’s racing nitro and they look alright ...... 

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
On 01/02/2021 at 23:43, KenGor Racing said:

This was my Xmas present and my first ever Hobao. Was initially going to use it as a basher as it was so cheap but whilst working on it, it felt like it could also handle some track time. 

53AF406E-5254-4E89-BD77-9E8D571937B3.jpeg

1B3CAABB-55CA-40A7-977C-B88CC12BB037.jpeg

CD15A1CD-477A-4AB0-8DF2-3AAB14608795.jpeg

What’s the spec? And what tx and rx you got on it?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,.

Does anyone know if and how to get hold of that black and white body shell as shown on the original post to this topic?

I have a VSe and the standard blue and white shell I guess, that one shown on the first post is seriously cool.

I did have a quick google and couldnt see it.

On 21/02/2022 at 08:25, muscleflex said:

What’s the spec? And what tx and rx you got on it?

Hi mate, it's just got a budget sensorted 1/8th motor and ESC. I'm not that serious a racer on the 1/8th scene so didn't want to spend a load on it. Should be enough for what I want it to do.

TX wise, I use a Flysky iT4s which is a relatively old one but still works for me.

On 10/03/2022 at 15:08, BUDFORCE said:

Hi,.

Does anyone know if and how to get hold of that black and white body shell as shown on the original post to this topic?

I have a VSe and the standard blue and white shell I guess, that one shown on the first post is seriously cool.

I did have a quick google and couldnt see it.

Hi mate,

I painted the bodyshell myself. My car came with the clear bodyshell and the black and white are my racing colours. It's not a difficult paint scheme so feel free to give it a try.

• Like 1

On 12/03/2022 at 23:11, KenGor Racing said:

Hi mate,

I painted the bodyshell myself. My car came with the clear bodyshell and the black and white are my racing colours. It's not a difficult paint scheme so feel free to give it a try.

Yeah looks really great mate, transforms the whole look of the car.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had a hyper 7 back in the day. Lovely purple anodised chassis and parts, carbon shock towers etc. I’m glad to see them still kicking about albeit in a slightly different form. At some point I might just get one!